We Offer The Following Carpet Cleaning Services
- Fast Drying Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning
- Award Winning Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Pet Stain & Odor Removal That Works
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Rejuvenating
Why Choose Spot-Free?
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Whether you are a Toledo area homeowner or business owner, sooner or later you are going to have dirty carpets that need to be cleaned. The question for you then becomes, who do I hire to clean my carpets? Typically, you are left to choose from an array of steam cleaners who all use similar processes and chemicals.
Now you (finally) have an alternative: Spot-Free Floor Care, the only Toledo Oh carpet cleaner offering a very low-moisture (VLM) carpet cleaning method that uses state-of-the-art equipment and green encapsulation cleaning agents that will leave your carpets cleaner than ever before and totally dry within 1 to 2 hours.
How do we get your carpets so clean and dry using green cleansers? I’m glad you asked!
We have a 6-step process that we use on every carpet we clean, it goes something like this….
CLICK OR TAP ON A STEP TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
First, as the owner and operator of Spot-Free Floor Care, I am going to take the time to listen to your concerns and expectations regarding your carpet cleaning. We will walk through the areas to be cleaned and I will take into consideration any problem areas or stains you want me to focus on. I will then explain a little bit about what you can expect from my carpet cleaning process and what the final result will be. This is your time to voice any concerns and ask me questions so that we are both happy with the carpet cleaning service I provide at your Toledo area home or business.
The next step is a thorough vacuuming of the carpet you want cleaned. Most soil a carpet holds is dry soil that can be vacuumed out. It is imperative that any carpet be vacuumed prior to cleaning with a good, powerful vacuum cleaner. We use a powerful vacuum with advanced HEPA filtration that removes 99.7% of particles 1 micron or larger. Any carpet cleaner who isn’t doing a thorough pre-vacuum of your carpet either does not care or doesn’t know how important it is. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) recommends all carpets be pre-vacuumed before cleaning, no matter which method is used to clean.
Next, we will spot-treat any tough spots or stains using our powerful spotting agents and steam heat if required. If there is something that we feel we cannot remove, we will bring it to your attention immediately.
Fourth, we focus on the high-traffic area(s), using a powerful but environmentally friendly encapsulation cleaner in conjunction with our oscillating pad machine and an agitation pad. This is a “pre-treatment” for those areas that require more attention.
Check out this video to learn how the green encapsulation cleaning agents that we use work:
- Random Orbital Motion, 1725 oscillations per minute — This Scrubbing Action Loosens Dirt
- Oscillating Motion — Cleans Fibers from all Directions; Guaranteed to Safely Remove the Dirt and Get Carpets Cleaner
- Cotton-Synthetic Pads — These Special Pads Absorb More than FIVE Times their Weight in Dirt and Moisture
- Our CRB machine can dig pet hair out and other soil from deep down in your carpet. This machine will remove what even the best vacuum cannot.
When finished cleaning, we will thoroughly vacuum all areas to remove any remaining encapsulated dirt, and to give your carpet that “brand new” look. The post-clean vacuuming will also groom the carpet and stand the fibers up for faster drying, allowing them to “breathe” and dry in minutes. This is also what gives your carpet a “like new” look.
Check out some of the benefits of our green carpet cleaning system:
- Green carpet cleaning system that scrubs the soil and stains from your carpets, without soaking them in hot water and sticky detergents.
- 30 to 90 minute dry time, most carpets are totally dry in 1 hour.
- Fast dry times combined with encapsulation cleaners mean wick-back (reappearing stains) is a thing of the past (this happens when carpets are soaked with water and stains come back up to the surface during the drying process).
- Fewer carpet cleanings required because encapsulation cleaners help your carpets repel soil for longer (no sticky residue)
- No risk of mildew or bacteria growth due to soaking wet carpets
- Doors do not need to remain open during cleaning, this means your A/C or heat doesn’t escape, pets won’t escape and if you’re a business owner there are no security issues like there would be if doors needed to be left open.
- No hoses stretched through your home or business scratching up corners or doorways.
- Uses at least 10 times less water than steam cleaning (hot water extraction), this means its FAR better for the planet.
- Creates no dirty waste water requiring special disposal (another environmental benefit)
- Uses no fuel on site (another green benefit)
- Prolongs the life of your carpet.
- No noisy equipment in your house or in your driveway.
- Safe for You, Your Children, Pets, Customers, Employees, etc.
- Kills and stops immediate regrowth of dust mites, bacteria, germs and other pathogens.
- Lower operating costs for us mean lower costs for you
- Sanitizer & Deodorizer Applied at No Additional Charge
- Hygienically Clean Carpets
- Carpet Lasts Longer
- No Air Pollution
- No Noise Pollution
- No Water Pollution
- Carpet stay fresh and soft longer
Other Cleaning Services
Thorough cleaning of your upholstery will ensure your furniture lasts longer so you can continue to enjoy it. Upholstery is made of various fiber types, your technician will be able to identify what fiber type and cleaning method that is safe for that piece, and provide an accurate price for cleaning during the walk-thru process. We clean synthetic and fine fabric(cotton, rayon, etc). We recommend having your upholstery cleaned every 2-3 years, however depending on use you may wish to have your upholstery cleaned more often,
We can cleaning the following furniture types:
- Dining Room Chairs
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Cleaning your tile and grout can be hard on your body and take a lot of your time. Our tile and grout cleaning service saves both your body and time while delivering stunning results. Our process helps your tile and grout to stay cleaner for longer on its own. However, we do recommend you have us seal the grout lines. Our tile and grout sealer helps liquids to bead on top of the grout for easier clean up and gives you more time to get to it before penetrating into the grout causing a stain. Normal dirt and soil have a tougher time penetrating and causing discoloration and your normal mopping will be more efficient and effective.
Pet Odor Removal
Pets such as dogs and cats are great companions. They're friendly, cuddly, and lovable. Unfortunate, they're not always loving to our carpet and rugs - but that is where we come in. Our pet odor removal process deals with removing the odors at the molecular level. After our process, your carpet dries quickly, is soft, and smells great. Take a look at these photos below of us removing some doggy accidents.
Many people choose hardwood as a flooring type because there is just something wonderful about the natural beauty that wood provides. Most all hardwood floors are installed and then a protective coating is applied on top to protect it. Over time that protective coating can wear away leaving the wood vulnerable as well as expensive sanding and refinishing to restore it. Our hardwood cleaning process is dustless and requires no sanding while removing dirt and debris that can damage the wood. Following your hardwood floor cleaning, we re-apply a protective coating that makes maintenance easier and restores the shine of the wood.